Shibiroko Leather Keychain -Brown & Blue Purple-
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Shibiroko is famous for not moving birds.
It inhabits Mabamba wetlands in Lake Victoria in Uganda.
It features a big beak. It's a popular bird in Japan.
With the motif of the shibery kou, Bereesera women use leather and African plints to hand sewn each one carefully.
* There is a limited stock.
* The color and pattern may differ between the actual product and the photo. Please note.
After confirming the order, it will be shipped in up to one week.
1. The RICCI EVERYDAY product uses African wax print cloth. At the time of the product production, water is passed through the cloth, and coloring is applied to prevent discoloration as much as possible. However, please refrain from using it on rainy days, as it may discolor due to extreme water wetness or friction.
2. Depending on the pattern of the African cloth, there may be color unevenness or stains, but please note that this is a thing that occurred when printing the cloth.
3. When storing, place it in a place that does not hit the sun as much as possible. If you leave it in a sunny place for a long time, it may fade.
[Regarding gift wrapping]
All products of RICCI EVERYDAY will give a gift wrapping with tax included ¥ 200-.
If you check the gift wrapping column at the bottom of the product outline page and the purchase button, it will be added to the cart automatically.
Please use it as a gift for loved ones.
* When purchasing multiple products, please list the wrapping items in the remarks column.
* Wrapping method varies depending on the shape and size of the product.
※「Gift boxes are not necessary to add this because it is a wrapping product.
[Regarding delivery notes and receipt issuance]
From the viewpoint of environmental consideration and efforts to protect personal information, we will implement paperless delivery (purchase statement).
Therefore, please confirm your order by the "confirmation email of your order" sent by us.
If you would like a paper delivery note or a receipt enclosure, please write it in the remarks column at the bottom of the cart page when purchasing.
* We do not accept delivery books and receipts after the shipment is completed or separate shipping with products. Please note.
[Return / exchange]
1. Returns and exchanges due to different images such as colors and size can be accepted after receiving the shipping cost to the customer.
Please contact Store@ricieveryDay.com within 7 days from the date of arrival.
In addition, the following products cannot be returned or exchanged.
・ Used products
・ Products that can be worn out
2. Products due to initial failure
We accept refunds or exchanges for replacement products.
Please contact Store@ricieveryDay.com within 7 days from the date of arrival of the product, and send it to the following address by cash on delivery.
2-17 Ichiyanagorocho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Ichiya Korocho Building A
To RICCI EVERYDAY
If you are using an email prevention filter, we may have been rejected, so our email address (email@example.com) Please make a setting so that you can receive it.
Please note that if you have not set the reception, you may not be notified of the purchase and shipping from us.
〈Reception setting method〉