Hello everyone. I'm Chizu Nakamoto of RICCI EVERYDAY.
For the International Women's Day on March 8, RICCI EVERYDAY has launched a correspondence project this year, "Penfrend Circle" We are Loved. "
This is a plan for customers and Uganda creators to send messages through RICCI EVERYDAY's Instagram. We will post a message to the local women as a comment on the post of RICCI EVERYDAY on March 8, translate them to local women. And this time, they sent a message from them to customers, and we will deliver them again on Instagram. I have already sent a message from many people and I read it one by one.
It's been two years since I became a corona. The expansion of global infections has restricted domestic and overseas movements, and the connection with people who transcend the country and the accidental encounters with things have decreased dramatically. In particular, due to the spread of Omicron strains, Japan has been shunned from abroad due to taking measures against water sheds than in other countries.
What I felt while running a brand in such a situation was that "exchanging thoughts with each other sometimes helps and support."
For the creator Uganda women, it is pleasure to receive a lot of orders (= their job), and that customers can directly get feedback on products through Instagram every Friday. For the customer, knowing who was making the products he got, I learned that it became more interesting to the product and became a special dish.
I thought that if there was a mechanism to directly convey what they felt through the product, it would be more bright and positive every day. And the ideas that came out while talking with the team were the old -fashioned "correspondence". I borrowed the power of words and thought that customers and creators could communicate with each other, so I came to this project.
(When I came up with this project, I remembered that there was a page for recruiting pen friends in a magazine I was reading when I was young. I remembered that I had no courage at that time and I couldn't apply ...).
The key concept is "We are loved." Through the correspondence, women in Uganda, the creator, are connected, and we want to create a loose community between women beyond the country, and recognize that they are loosely connected while thinking with each other even if they are far away. With the hope that I could do it, I decided on this key concept.
This project will be gradually proceed with the first (digital version: Instagram) and the second (analog version: letter). The details are as follows.
The first: "Women's circle that spreads digital"
~ Digital correspondence to deliver messages to Uganda studio staff using Instagram ~
- Implementation period: March 8, 2022 (Tuesday) to March 31, 2022 (Thursday)
- How to join: Follow the RICCI EVERYDAY official account (@riccieveryday) and comment on the Uganda Studio staff for the feed post to be posted on March 8. Five people will receive a message "We are Loved" with the word "We are Loved" from among the comments. In addition, the message we received will be directly informed to Uganda's studio staff in the collaboration in the collaboration in the collaboration in the collaboration in the collaboration with Uganda account of the ＠ RICCIEVERYDAY_UG, which is scheduled to be implemented in April.
- Winning announcement: Winning will be contacted by DM on Thursday, April 7, 2022, from the RICCI EVERYDAY official account.
・ Those who follow the official account of RICCI EVERYDAY
・ Those who have published Instagram accounts (we will contact you by DM)
Second: "Put your important feelings on a letter"
~ Analog correspondence that sends a message directly to Ugun Doustaff ~
- Implementation period: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 -Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Implementation contents: Uganda studio staff will receive a letter to the message to those who participated in the correspondence plan during the period. (Scheduled to be sent on the founding day of RICCI EVERYDAY on August 26, 2022)
- Participation method: We will mail (or hand over) information letters and round -trip postcards to customers who purchased the product at the online store (or directly managed stores), so fill in a message to Uganda Studio staff. Please return it. The gathered postcards will be sent to the Uganda studio staff.
I would be glad if many people could participate. Let's connect with each other through the correspondence.
We look forward to your continued support of RICCI EVERYDAY.